Tuesday, January 31, 2012

tacos and blueberry muffins.













































The suit that caused me great pains in my butts.  But it is now shipped and on it's way to Chicago.  Go suit go! 































Pringles and Mall Madness with McKenna.  The jury is still out on this game.  I'm enough of a bad influence when it comes to shopping.  
Do we really need a game to encourage this behavior?




























5:10pm and it's still light out.  There is hope.














































A friendly bird in the grocery store.  Nope, I didn't get any wine.  :( 



























Taco's and blueberry muffins.  I don't know how the combination first began, but it's quite popular at our house.

Tonight Husband joined us for dinner via speaker phone.  It was great to hear from him and of course, listen to each of the kids talk about what they've been up to.  Even though he is gone, we still eat dinner at the table as a family and we still do dishes together afterwards.  It's my favorite time of the day.  It's a bit hectic now, to rush home on school days and get food on the table {some days I have to pick something up on the way home}, but it's worth it when we are all gathered together.  And then soon the meal is over and we are off to study or talk on the phone or play video games.  There's always something.  So, for dinner time, I am thankful.

5 comments:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I really believe this amazing site needs
    much more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the advice!
    Here is my blog post ; acting tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic weblog layout! How long have you ever been
    blogging for? you made blogging glance easy. The overall glance of your
    website is great, as smartly as the content material!
    My webpage ... http://www.dota2.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation;
    we have created some nice practices and we are looking to
    exchange strategies with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.


    Here is my weblog ... adam and eve Lubricant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your
    intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something
    informative to read?

    Stop by my web page - www.Yichao.Info

    ReplyDelete
  5. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
    it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.

    You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence
    on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us
    something informative to read?

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... www.Yichao.Info
    My site > above ground swimming pools clearance

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...