Wednesday, January 25, 2012

three hours.



























While it is 11:03pm here in Spokane, Husband is sound asleep at 2:03am in Connecticut.  I should be catching z's too, but it's hard to fall asleep when that man is gone.  Even the cat doesn't know what to do. It just sits at the front window, awaiting his return {only getting up intermittently to catbarf on the stairs or catpoop under the corner of my bed}.  Anyhoo, every once in a while, I'll look at the time and wonder what's going on on the East Coast.  And I am reminded that once American Idol really gets going, I am just a text away from finding out who gets voted off.  No, that's not cheating.  And yes, I do read the last few pages of the book before I am even close to being done.  And yes, my family gives me a hard time about it.  But does that stop me?

Good morning, Husband!  Because you'll be awake way before I will!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me want a husband that I can miss a little. I have the cat part down.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...