Thursday, January 19, 2012

update from my hiding place.


The bathroom is being updated right this second!  Two guys are up there, doing who knows what... but hopefully they are refinishing the tub and painting the tile!  In the meantime, I am hiding out downstairs.  I had to turn off the heat to the house, so the guys didn't get blasted with heat in the little space.  So I am cuddled on the couch with a warm blanket, warm laptop, and a warm space heater aimed right at me.  Oh, and a warm bag of Doritos too.  While they work away upstairs, I am going to work on the humungous pile of laundry and get a whole bunch of my homework done too!  



1 comment:

  1. Now that sounds like a fun way to get home improvement projects done! My parents always insisted on doing everything themselves--plumbing, electrical, flooring, drywall...we spent every holiday of my early years doing some work project or other!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...