Friday, January 27, 2012

the weekend.


I am so very much looking forward to the weekend.  I plan on tackling my cleaning, homework, organizing, and sleeping in.  I am somewhat used to Mr. Husband being away during the week, but it will be really weird having him gone for the weekend.  No football, no brewed coffee, no Sunday pastries, no newspaper scattered across the coffee table, no going out to eat justfortheheckofit.  
But I will have this beautiful bouquet of flowers to keep me company.  :)

Thank you, Sweetheart!


1 comment:

  1. that is sweet he sent you flowers...now on to the positive list of hubby being gone....no putting on makeup, no doing dishes, no cooking (kids your on your own)...I always look for the sliver lining when my hubby is out of town.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...