Friday, February 10, 2012

mwah.




























These are two photos I texted Husband today.  Numero uno, in response to his "i love you" text.  Numero dos, to ask if he was my attractive visitor {because he comes home TOMORROW!!!!!!}!  !!!!  !!!! !!  Woohoo!!!!  Bring me some joy!

He has been in Long Island, New York.  Lucky duck.  And he took a little time to visit Downtown NYC too.  By train.  Because that's what you do back there in the East Coast.  You take the train.  You don't dare drive into NYC, if you ask me.  Are you reading this in your best NYC accent?  Anyway, like I know what I'm talking about.  :)  But I will definitely be posting pics of that cool place ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your eye shadow. You must miss your husband when he travels. mine has to travel sometimes for work also, and I really hate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...