Friday, February 10, 2012

NYC and underpant laundering.









Husband worked in Long Island, NY this week, but took an afternoon to venture by train, into NYC.  It just looks like an adventurous place to be, doesn't it?  I cannot wait to roam that big, gigantor location one day very, very soon.  It's going to blow my fragile, small-city mind.  In a good way.  :)

I also wanted to take a moment out of my day, to amaze you with my husband's laundry skills.  Yes, this is all done in a hotel bathroom.  So cute, I could hug him.

Tomorrow, our little family will all be reunited for 10 whole days.  We have an anniversary to celebrate and a house full of stuff to minimize.  Husband doesn't know it yet, but I'm pretty sure that if he took my car to get an oil change, that would be the BEST anniversary gift ever.  And it'd probably be cheaper too. Because I am easily convinced I need the most optimum-running oil that costs zillions of dollars and I may as well get a new filter too.  I'm a sucker.  

Have you been to NYC?  What do I just HAVE to see?

1 comment:

  1. You have to go to Magnolia's Cupcakes in The Village. Its a wait, but its worth it. Especially for the red velvet. Times square of course, battery park, ground zero. If you decide to see a broadway show Wicked is a must, but don't pay full price. They have a lottery. Ice Skating at 30 Rock, Tiffanys, and of course get a little brown bag from Bloomingdales.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...