Thursday, March 29, 2012

birthday boy.








Not too many days ago, we celebrated a birthday at our household.  For some reason, we decided to make mustaches part of the theme, which {although random} was pretty darn hilarious.  The kids and I had a super-secret photo shoot and then had the photos blown up into poster-size for Husband.  They turned out fabulous, if I do say so myself.  I look pretty awesome in a mustache {plus Husband says it makes me look like I have an upper lip}.  Wait, that's a compliment, right?  
Anyhoo, it was nice to have him in town to celebrate his big day.  We sure do like having him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...