Sunday, March 18, 2012

curb appeal.


I realized after I had posted the indoor photos, that I needed to capture the outside of the house as well.  Here she is, in all her post-winter glory...bare trees, progressing grass, and lack of florals.  But she is still in fine shape and yearns for the "for sale" sign posted near her sidewalk {yes, I indeed realize I am speaking of her as if she were a pirate ship}.

Husband and I have a good feeling about the sale.  Poop on the economy and what the statistics show.  We can feel it in our guts.  And that feeling I have in my guts is that the only reason it will sell quickly is because that would cause the most chaos in my life {as we would need to pack all of our belongings and find temporary housing until July}.  The universe loves to throw me lessons learned the hard way.  Loves! Even then, I'll carry on.  Good problems.



Hoist the sails!  Swab the poop deck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...