Sunday, March 4, 2012

updated bathroom.


Before:






































After:






































Before:






































After:


Before:






































After:






































Before:






































After:






































The bathroom is officially DONE.  The pink is gone, thank goodness.  It looks so crisp and white and clean.  To update the look I added chocolate brown accents with towels and rugs.  My goal was to be simple.  Although, let me tell you something about dark brown rugs...they show every little crumb and piece of darn lint.  So, I have to be prepared to shake those out before a realtor brings visitors inside.

On a wonderful note - I took a bath for the first time in 5 years {because prior to the resurfacing I would have gotten splinty-buns and that never sounded like fun} and it was amazing and wonderful and relaxing!  I am happy to have these experiences before we go and sell the place.

Cheers to an update bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...