Friday, March 30, 2012

a very pittsburgh spring break.















2 flights {1 nauseatingly bumpy}/ 5 hours of flying = Spokane to Pittsburgh.  Plus there's that whole 3 hours lost in the time difference.  Needless to say, we were happy campers when our airplane rolled into PIT.  We started off in great moods, simply happy to be off the plane.  And then our happiness just kept expanding with a stop at McDonalds, a tunnel, and loads of big city lights and bridges.  The air was muggy and warmish, with a light drizzle of rain, and smelled deliciously of H20.  I have to just tell you, every little pore of my dry, parched skin opened up to sing of joy and glee.  Moisture in the air?  I'll take two please.

I know, I know.  Most all y'all will tell me how awful humidity is, but coming from the arid region of Spokansahara, I'm going to totally ignore you.  Yep, that's right.  I've got both my hands over my ears and I'm sticking my tongue out at you.  Humidity is my new bff.  So, give me until this summer to figure out the horror for myself and come back begging you to forgive me.

Anyway, we all had to admit that our first impression of Pittsburgh is awesomeness.  

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a whole lotta fun. It's great to just get away for a break.Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...