Sunday, April 22, 2012

april madness.



Spokane weather is glorious this weekend {albeit a fluke} and I am taking full advantage of the outdoors {right after I'm done typing this post}.  I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do, but whatever it is... it will be outside!  
Weather this good made me wonder what the weather is like in Pittsburgh today {because right now I am in a constant state of comparing the two cities}.  And for today... Spokane gets full points!...which is not quite the moving-motivator, but then again, today's 80 degrees is just a twist of fate {i guess}.

Spokane: Awesomeness!


Pittsburgh: Not Awesomeness.


See what I mean?


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. big difference. It was soo cold here in Akron today - in the 40's! It's almost May.. with! I am excited to catch up on your move! -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. March - April madness is the most exciting time in all sports. Who do you think the final four teams will be?STC Technologies

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...