Thursday, April 26, 2012

before you know it.


Little did I know that these would be the last last-day-of-school photos with all of my children included.  I really didn't think too hard on it when I snapped the pictures last June.  We were just busy celebrating the end of homework and studies and tests.  But today I placed an order for Elyssa's graduation cap and gown, and even though I have known this day was coming for a long while, it's kinda really starting to sink in.  My firstborn is graduating from high school.  Wow.  In reality, she has already been enrolled in college classes this year, so it's not like I'm dealing with this cold turkey.  But still, this is a major milestone in life.
Elyssa will graduate here in Spokane, continue college in Pittsburgh, and then she is free to spread her wings and fly... and plan to have us visit often.  Oh, the things this girl will do, I tell you.  She's going to make things happen.

Before you know it, they're all grow'd up.  Give those babies lotsa cuddles while you can.



2 comments:

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...