Monday, April 30, 2012

the best job in the world.


Have you seen this yet?  It captures the spirit of motherhood beautifully.  There is no better, more fulfilling job out there, than being a mom.  And watching your child discover just how much they're capable of... that's priceless.  

I saw the look of pride when Elyssa was accepted into the Honors program at school and I continue to see that look with each report card.  Determination & Confidence.

I saw the joy in my son's eyes when he won a giant t.v. in a 3-point shootout, during half-time of a basketball game.  Practice & Passion.

I saw the satisfied look on McKenna's face when she realized how amazing she is at hip hop.  That girl can dance.  Natural talent & Spunk.

I wouldn't trade my job for the world.


Have a positively captivating Monday, my friends!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...