Monday, April 23, 2012

breaker.


Setting the scene:  On the highway, family of five, driving into Idaho for a dinner at Texas Roadhouse.

Husband:  You know what?  I could totally be a truck driver.

Supportive Wife:  No way.  You totally could not.

Husband:  Why not?

Wife:  You wouldn't be able to wear your Indochino.

Husband:  Well, I said I could be a truck driver, not that I was actually considering becoming one.




*No truck driver's feelings were harmed in the making of this post.
**Indochino is a husband's dream come true, if he is a wearer of suits.
***I never dared imagine that I would post a picture of a semi truck on this here blog.


Breaker, breaker, breaker.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...