Sunday, April 8, 2012

breakfast and lady liberty.














So it's the afternoon of Easter Sunday.  You've had time to search for baskets and eggs, get thee to church, drive to a relatives house to eat ham and deviled eggs, snooze for a bit on the sofa, and get back home to sneak one more hard-boiled egg and maybe a Girl Scout cookie {because hopefully you bought a box or two yesterday at the grocery store when you ran in for eggs and dye}.  So, now you have time to peruse the internets and stop by here to see yet more photos of my family in NYC.  This is the last of the bunch, I swear.  But not to worry yourself, I still have plenty of photos of Pittsburgh to entertain your visual senses.  You're welcome.

I hope your Easter was delicious, darlings.




2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, it's my dream to go to New York. New follower here. I'd love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you found me! Off to visit you now!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...