Saturday, April 21, 2012

brownish-greenish.


For quite awhile now, I have been inner-debating on changing the color of my hair.  It happens everysingle Spring, like clockwork.  I had originally planned to schedule an appointment at my salon, but then I suddenly found myself with nothing to do on a Friday, then suddenly found myself at the drugstore purchasing a box of color, and then suddenly found myself at the bathroom sink, processing my dried, blond strands of hay into a lovely shade of brown.

And then suddenly, I found myself picking my son up from school and hearing these words from his gentle mouth, "Wow.  You're hair looks nice, Mom.  What is that?  Green?"  I'm pretty sure that makes the top 20 list of things guys should never say to a woman {even their mama}.

Anyway, after I opened up to more healthful criticisms from the family, my hair indeed had a gray look to it and in some light, indeed green.  So, today I am {no, not going to a salon, as that would be the easy, smart thing to do} right this second, attempting to recolor these locks.  This could get really interesting.  In an attempt to make my hair healthy and shiny, I could actually be making it crumble and fall out.  Geez.

But don't mind me...  Go out and have a wonderful weekend!  The weather is going to be gorgeous up in this...





4 comments:

  1. ah! not box color! that stuff is SO un predictable. I hope everything works out. Post pictures after:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never again with the box color! Why do I never ever ever ever learn? I can see my stylist shaking her head at me next visit. :)

      Delete
  2. Is it green in these pictures? Because I don't see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately, it was very subtle except in certain light. You can't see it in the photo, thank goodness. :)

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...