Saturday, April 14, 2012

carnegie science center.






I found a few more Pittsburgh photos on Husband's phone!  Lucky you.  On our last morning there {for Spring Break} he took the younger two kids to the Carnegie Science Center, while I stayed back at the hotel with a sick Elyssa.  Here's a few pics from the super duper fun time they had at the Sports Works exhibit.  I also have a photo of poor Elyssa sound asleep under a blanket on the hotel bed.  But after the look she gave me upon seeing said photo, it would benefit me greatly not to post it publicly.  Even if it's sooooooo cute.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...