Wednesday, April 18, 2012

a celebratory dance.



We nailed our home inspection!  Wahoo!  We are expecting that "sold" sign to go up at the end of this week!  It's so amazing, I tell you.  We put our house on the market the day we left for our Spring Break Pittsburgh trip, we got an offer halfway through our trip, we came back and accepted the offer, we passed our inspection, and it only took 4 weeks from start to finish.  Hip-hip for an improving economy!

*And I know that my daughter's dinosaur dance has nothing to do with home-selling, but I'm doing my best to link the two.  Hooray for multi-tasking!

**I am also aware that the song is not about dinosaurs.  Go awkwardness!

1 comment:

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...