Monday, April 30, 2012

early morning toodle-oo





  1. Up at 4:45am to deliver Husband to airport, by ground transportation- via me {yes, in my pajamas} & my minivan. 
  2. Creepy darkness of which I scurried through to safely reach the garage.  Mission to outrun the boogie man: success.
  3. A flash of that sexy grin, before being swallowed into the check-in line.
  4. Oh look.  It's getting light out.  That means I won't have to sprint at full-pace into the house, after pulling into the driveway {you totally know I did anyway, just in case}.



Goodbye, Husband!  Say hello to Boston for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...