Thursday, April 12, 2012

giant eagle for lunch.












No, silly.  Not a giant eagle for lunch.  Giant Eagle Supermarket in Pittsburgh.  This place is amazingsauce.  Half of this gigantic store is dedicated to grocery shopping and the other half is dedicated to prepared foods of every kind you could imagine.  Cold salad bar, hot food bar, sushi, barbecue, pizza, chicken, deli, fruit, seafood, stir fry, pasta, desserts, you name it.  This could actually help make grocery shopping fun.  Now if only I could get someone to come up with the meal ideas and write out my shopping list.  

Do you have something like this where you live?  And no, the McDonalds inside of Walmart doesn't count.  I thought of that already.  :)


1 comment:

  1. I don't have anything like that, but I live in Idaho were we have yet to get a Whole Foods:-(
    I feel awful! I have been out of commission in the blog world and had NO idea you were moving across the country!!!! How fun and exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...