Monday, April 16, 2012

glamorous life.





If you've been reading this here blog for a while now, than you know I have been vacuuming myself out of the house each morning {because our house is on the market and potential buyers like fresh floors, I guess}.  Anyway, theres' a chance we don't have to keep the house pristine anymore {waiting to hear back from Mr. Realtor Guy} and so mentally I have decided our floors look pretty darn good without a daily suck-up.  I've found better things to do with my time, like, well... anything!  It turns out, I'm not that picky.

Monday, Monday.  It's not a fun day.
*as sung by me and the children this morning.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You're like June Cleaver or something. :) Cute outfit, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...