Thursday, April 12, 2012

heading to work.





Ever the hectic morning - getting the children to school and then off to work or school I go.  Today was work, so clothing had to be toddler friendly.  I'm sporting my big tote today, to house the massive textbook I have to read during all the quiet moments that I would typically be staring at my iPhone.  I am supposed to read two chapters for a quiz on Monday.  Two chapters should be no problem.  Except each chapter is 50 pages!  Yeesh.

On a very good note, Husband comes home tomorrow night!!!  Yippee!  We survived another two weeks apart!  Phew.  

1 comment:

  1. I love those pants!! And read 100 pages from a textbook?!?! That would take me forever.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...