Wednesday, April 11, 2012

husband says hi from edison, new jersey.




Husband is busy working day in and day out, but he did have time to snap some more relaxing photos.  I wonder what that's like - to soak in a hot tub before bed?  Must be nice.  As I get kids off to bed, stuff straightened up around the house, and an obnoxious meowing cat out the door before I fall into a slumber.  No, no jealousy here.  Much.

Anyway, the guy doesn't really know what to think about New Jersey, granted he only saw a small portion of that teeny-tiny state.  No offense.  I think he was suffering from a bit of culture shock. If you came to visit our little city of Spokane, Warshington, you might experience something similar {like why are these people so caucasian?  and what's up with the cammo shorts with socks and sandals?  that's so weird.}  One of the nicer things Husband said about NJ was that everywhere he looked, some guy was sporting a Pauly D. haircut.  According to a highly accredited source {urban dictionary}, New Jersey citizens do like their hair gel, do say 'yo', do enjoy subs and sodas, do go down to the shore, and do not say 'joisey.'  However, they prefer not to be stereotyped and believe that jersey is the best state ever, having lived "in Oregon, Ohio, and New York, and visited over 20 others" {I'd link to the quote, but Urban Dictionary is quite improper}.

Lesson learned:  There is truly someplace out there for everyone, isn't there?


1 comment:

  1. I think so! I haven't quite found mine yet but I am enjoying my current place and space.
    This is my first visit to your new space :) Looks great! Sorry I'm so late to the party.

    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...