Monday, April 9, 2012

the last bit o' spring break.


  1. Becoming the crazy cat lady.
  2. Continually vacuuming myself out of the house.
  3. Seriously smile-less new shades.
  4. A sparkling clean fireplace entirely excites me.


  1. McKenna's Italian dining illustrations.
  2. Text message photo to Husband, enticing him to come home from NJ.


  1. Husband is an easter egg.
  2. Misty is also an easter egg.


  1. Some chocolate-eating to start off our day.
  2. Some baskets filled with Easter treasures.


  1. McKenna makes her first yummy deviled eggs.  
  2. McKenna's Iron Chef creation - chocolatepeanutbutterbanana smoothie.


  1. 2. & 3.  Girls just wanna have fun.

And then...because 80's hair mustn't go to waste... McKenna and I got our groove on...




Yep, I'm pretty sure the general public didn't need to see this.  But where's the fun in that?


*A note to Husband - thanks for the chat last night!  It was great to hear your voice.  I guess we both sounded sleepy because for you it was midnight and for me, I was getting my hair played with.  :)  Have a great New Jersey day!  I love you.


** I'm linking this post to Crowley Party!  Click below to check it out!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had such a blast! Loving the girl hair time. Hope I have a daughter someday to do that with, if not I will just use my nieces! Thanks for participating in my new link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm visiting from Tids + Bits. You seem to have a very creative family! I'm loving this post...I just might stay. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...