- Becoming the crazy cat lady.
- Continually vacuuming myself out of the house.
- Seriously smile-less new shades.
- A sparkling clean fireplace entirely excites me.
- McKenna's Italian dining illustrations.
- Text message photo to Husband, enticing him to come home from NJ.
- Husband is an easter egg.
- Misty is also an easter egg.
- Some chocolate-eating to start off our day.
- Some baskets filled with Easter treasures.
- McKenna makes her first yummy deviled eggs.
- McKenna's Iron Chef creation - chocolatepeanutbutterbanana smoothie.
- 2. & 3. Girls just wanna have fun.
And then...because 80's hair mustn't go to waste... McKenna and I got our groove on...
Yep, I'm pretty sure the general public didn't need to see this. But where's the fun in that?
*A note to Husband - thanks for the chat last night! It was great to hear your voice. I guess we both sounded sleepy because for you it was midnight and for me, I was getting my hair played with. :) Have a great New Jersey day! I love you.
** I'm linking this post to Crowley Party! Click below to check it out!