Friday, April 27, 2012

a little bit of this and that.


Ahhh, Spring in Spokane.  One day I'm wearing flip flops and enjoying the sweet smell of the tulip blossom blooms... and the next day I'm in rain boots, watching the tulip petals fall to the ground in the swirling wind and rain.
Adios tulips!  It's been a swell two whole days!


I took advantage of Loft's 50% off pants sale on Wednesday.  Love the bright cheery colors that will go so swimmingly with my floral handbag.  Matchy-matchy much?  Yes, please.  I have come to know Spokane's one-and-only Loft store very well recently, and have become a huge fan of that place.  So, I am very happy to report that there are FIVE Loft locations in Pittsburgh.  Yes, yes, please!


Last night I parked behind this Pittsburgh Steelers fan {picking up yummy Round Table pizza for dinner}.  I think this driver might be a skosh jealous if he knew we were moving to that fine city he adores so much. And let me tell you, ever since we found out about our relocation, we see Pittsburgh signs/news/stories EVERYWHERE.  The universe is trying to tell us something, I guess.
Well, we hear you universe!  Loud and clear!


Oh, yeah.  Snicker doodles.  Fresh out of the oven.  It's been too long since I've baked any kind of treat and it was completely as amazing as it sounds, biting into a warm, soft cookie.  Delish.


And then a school-night sleepover that almost happened for McKenna.  Only her friend got homesick and well, wanted desperately to go home.  Not even a snicker doodle could convince her to stay.  
Don't worry, I've had enough experience over the years not to take this too personally.  Husband just enjoys wearing his Captain America costume around the house and there's not much we can do about that.


PS. Husband would like you to know that his wife totally makes this stuff up.  I tried to tell him you already know I'm joking, but he must completely doubt your intelligence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...