Wednesday, April 11, 2012

permission granted.

{pretty}


{happy}


{funny}


{real}







{far too real}

Yesterday, there was one word that kept coming to mind, over and over again - permission.  If I had been speaking all of my everysingle thoughts out loud, you would have been like, "Shut up already! We get it."    But seriously, the very act of giving myself permission to let go of my stress was such a relief.  I'm on my second week of playing single parent, with the added stress of keeping the house meticulously clean for showings, and I guess my little brain had had enough of that worry business.  I started off my morning pressing the snooze button more times than I should have, gave myself 'permission' to roll my hair into a lazy bun, left breakfast dishes in the sink, left little piles of stuff on made beds, quick Pledge-wiped the dustiest piece of furniture only, ate Wheat Thins and Diet Coke for breakfast on the way to work, took a peacefully happy afternoon catnap on the sofa, made a waytooredundant hotdog and macaroni dinner, and baked the samhill out of some mozzy sticks.  No worries.

The good news is that our home inspection is this Friday.  After that day, I can let the dust in the house settle. And making sure underwear is hidden beneath the laundry pile, will no longer be a concern.  Let's celebrate!  Panties on top!  That's what I always say.

OK, that's not always what I say.  




round button chicken

2 comments:

  1. Butttttttttttttt you're so pretty :)

    And the sticks still look incredible to me. Srsly

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...