Wednesday, April 25, 2012

some randoms.

{pretty}


 This week's walk across campus was a thing of beauty.  I'm sure that's something only a 37 year-old college student would say.  While the younger kids were probably enjoying loud music, outdoor lunch, and flirting, I was taking photos of the tree blossoms.  So hip, I know.


{happy}


Is that a happy cat or what?  And just look at that rockstar girl...my self-acclaimed tomboy.  She found out this week that her feet are as big as mine.  And that was pure happiness.


{funny}
I know this still-life {by yours truly} doesn't appear funny as-is.  But I promise you that when Mr. Husband experimented with the position of which he was holding it in front of his person, the sound of my jaw dropping was immediately followed by side-splitting laughter.  

{real}



In real life this week:

1.  The only book I'm reading these days is a textbook.
2.  I colored my own hair {twice after accidental greenish tones}.
3.  I went *lazy-style on the pancakes-for-dinner {but I did add fresh berries in my defense}.

*By lazy-style I am only referring to the jug of pre made Bisquick in which I only had to add water and shake.  I might have been living in a cave as not to ever have seen this stuff before, but it's waaayyyy easier than cracking two eggs and adding milk and then actually stirring lumps that will never ever disappear, causing children to verbally alert the maker of the pancakes to the crazy amount of lumps that burst open into tiny powder explosions.  Buuuuutttt, pancakes for dinner in and of itself is not lazy and is quite lovely.



round button chicken

10 comments:

  1. The cherry blossoms are lovely! And, pancakes for dinner? Our favorite! Especially with bacon and coffee.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Pancakes for dinner is lazy?! Well, ok, I've never claimed NOT to be lazy so maybe you're right. :) Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, no. Pancakes are not lazy. LOL. The premix jug of mix was lazy. Pancakes are actually quite the messy process, aren't they? And yummy! :)

      Delete
  3. Love so many of these pics, especially the sleeping kitty-tough life right!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a tough life, to be a cat. I tell you, our cat is so spoiled. I waited to make the bed until it was done napping. Geez. :)

      Delete
  4. My family loves breakfast for dinner, it's a mental block for me. I still make it but I just can't understand why they would wan tot eat breakfast at dinner time. Yes, I sit there upset I'm eating bacon...it doesn't make sense to me either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What??? Well, you are a wonderful mama to make breakfast for dinner, even though you don't understand it. :)

      Delete
  5. Love your pretty photos! The tree blossoms are just gorgeous! Hey, check out my homemade baking mix on the sidebar (under breakfast ideas) -- you will love how tasty and easy the pancakes are!
    https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd332vks_51f37r62gw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for including the link to your wonderful recipe! I can't wait to try it out! Oh and how proud I will be, for making something from scratch!!!

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...