Monday, April 23, 2012

weekending in lilac-land.

Welcome to River Park Square, the best mall in Spokane {aka the Lilac City}, in the heart of downtown.  This is the beautiful view, as one rides up the escalator to the movie theater on the top floors.  PF Changs is across the street to the right and Red Robin is on the left {total yum}.  It's not a giant mall, but it gets the job done {Loft, Gap, BR, Nordstrom, WHBM} and it's the best place to catch a movie in this town.  This time around, we saw "Chimpanzees."  Cute, but rent-worthy.



 Saturday's lunch called for Red Robin.  I had to make up for my Mozzy stick mishap.



First capri-wearing of the year, in bright green!  And first outdoor book-reading to boot!




 Florals are just starting to make their way out, as spied on my morning walk.


McKenna built her first fort of the season.  I cannot wait to create more of those cozy-type places this summer.


Such a beautiful Sunday to do absolutely not-a-thing.  I was so lazy, I made myself tired and had to take a nap.  Love.

I'm just taking it all in and trying to enjoy each day, one-at-a-time.  It won't be long until we leave Spokane and I want to grab up all of the good memories into my arms and take them with me when I go.

I hope your Monday was ravishing!





Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute - I love admiring your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much from stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Not only am I hungry from reading this post, but I want to go outside now too! haha Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being the hostess with the mostest!

      Delete
  3. your life looks like so much fun! Do you live in Washington? I am visiting for one day this summer and always looking for good ideas :) Love the fort and the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do live in Eastern Washington, in Spokane to be exact. But I'm moving in July. Where are you visiting? I might be able to make some fun suggestions! I've lived on the westside too!

      Delete
  4. Oh, do I love red robin! Clucks & Fries are my staple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they have the yummiest fries????

      Delete
  5. visiting from alycia's linkup...fun pics, love red robin, and reading outside!!! nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...