Thursday, April 19, 2012

why, hello there.

Who doesn't love a good hair day?


Hello Spring and your fresh bowl of strawberries!


Oh my gosh, my art class is so fun!  Way better than math class.


A rough morning of snooze-button-pushing.  But I don't wanna get up.


Retail therapy at the Loft.  It always puts a big, humungous smile on my face.

So, here's the bits and pieces of my week.  Some school, some work, some sleeping, some food, and some extra-curricular shopping activities.  When I look at the calendar, I can hardly believe how close we are to summer.  When I countdown my weeks left of the spring quarter, I am also counting down the weeks until we move across the dang country.  And that makes my heart quicken a little.  OMG.  We're really going to move.  Across.  The dang.  Country.  *runs screaming.   


It's Tid + Bits time.  I'm linking up today's random bits here.


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. That's me every morning! :) HA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, pretty much. I am so not a morning person. :)

      Delete
  2. I wish I could do the snooze button. But my boss would be upset! Seriously, could you teach me how to be as cute as you! I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My secret is to set my alarm extra early, so I can snooze a few times. Sometimes I convince myself my hair-washing can wait one more day and sleep extra. Then later, I usually regret that decision. :)

      Delete
  3. that white top is adorable on you! Love the bowl of strawberries... now im hungry! haha love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That was my Anthro clearance find!

      Delete
  4. that still life the fruit is amazing! I cannot draw anything to save my life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my first still life ever, so I am pretty proud with the end product. :)

      Delete
  5. Those outfits are amazing! Thanks for the inspiration to dress a little cuter than a hoodie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love me some hoodies too!

      Delete
  6. i have a thing of fresh strawberries in my fridge right now and after looking at the picture up there of them, i think its time i eat them.
    xx jes, www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your "extra-curricular" activities. I shop when I am stressed, which I am sure is not a good thing.
    You look great in that pink dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. visiting from alicia's linkup...love the loft therapy!! and that berry picture looks super tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...