Sunday, May 6, 2012

bloomsday run with my favorite son {a rhyme!}.














The weather was perfect and my company was awesome, for Bloomsday 2012!  It was a marvelous finale to our Bloomsday history and I'm actually going to miss this Spokane tradition when we move.  We started out seven years ago in the stroller section of the race, when it used to take all day to cross that finish line {with potty stops and wild flower-picking stops and otter pop snack stops}, but Jack and I are happy to report that we stopped ZERO times today aaaaannnnndddd we even RAN a whole mile of the 7 available!  Impressive, I know.

Even more impressive...my three hour nap this afternoon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...