Tuesday, May 1, 2012

favorite domiciles.


There you have it.  My favorite 5.  Husband is going to go tour these dwellings in two weeks {and whatever else gets listed between now and then}.  He's nervous, a little bit.  Not about looking at the houses, but about the fact that I won't be seeing the houses in person.  He wants me to be happy because he's smart - a happy wife is a happy life - and he wants to make sure we pick the very best house/location for our family.  I, on the other hand, completely find it adventurous that I won't be seeing our house until we pull up into the driveway on moving day.  Crazy, right?  The truth is, Husband knows me and knows what we are looking for.  I have total confidence in our ability to teamwork.  

And even though it's in our third-choice township, I'm sending Hubs to check on the house below too.  With that indoor pool right off the living room and kitchen, how could a person not peek in and see it for realz?  Even though I can say without a doubt, if we did buy this house for some crazy reason, i-am-not-kidding- Husband would toss me into that pool countless times.  It's true.  He's a prankster like that.  Right now he jumps out at me when I reach the top of the stairs in our house.  But the pool?  He couldn't pass up tossing me in there.
Can you even imagine?

2 comments:

  1. um, why look anywhere else! I would have put an offer on that house that no one could refuse! That pool is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've enjoyed following your blog for the past few weeks! I am originally from the Pittsburgh area (Washington- south of the city).. do you mind sharing what townships these houses are in? If you have any questions I can try to help! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...