Thursday, May 17, 2012

i get paid for this?


"Meeshy, pop my big one!"
                                   - little toddler girl

You totally know you're jealous because I get paid to sit in the sun and blow bubbles {and change diapers and wipe boogery noses}.  Don't be fronting, girlfriend.  
Wait, that sentence sounds weird.  Just to be clear, I do not sit in the sun and change diapers and wipe boogery noses.  Only the bubble-blowing is done outside in the sunshine.
Much better.  Moving on...

I just want to take a moment to say hi to my new followers and peeker-inners {who may not be quite ready to fully commit to adding me to their reader}!  I can't believe you're here and you actually want to read all of this stuff!  But I'm so happy you are and that you do!
Thanks for being awesome-sauce!

Love,
Meeshy.  or Misty.  Depending on if you're a toddler or not.
I make special considerations.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...