Wednesday, May 30, 2012

it's good to be teen.

Presents in the morning...

Cake at night...
We have all decided that Jackson is truly a morning person.  No one can have that much facial expression at 7:45am {even on one's birthday} except for that kid.  No, seriously.  You should totally see me and the daughters when we are forced to open presents in the wee hours of the morning.  But, don't worry... I'll totally keep those photos to myself and allow you to just take my word for it.  :)

Oh and in other good news... supposedly this was the best cake I have ever made, according to the 4 people I live with.  And it was probably the first cake I have ever made that was not lopsided, so even better.  Geez, I hope I didn't raise the bar too high for myself.


I shall now take a short break from birthday photos...but only a short one.  We've got two more to celebrate next week.  And one might belong to me, but I'm still in denial about that, so we'll wait and see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...