Friday, May 4, 2012

motivation or limitation.


Here's what my morning looks like.  Me and Mojee-Jojee doing homework.  I haven't been very motivated to do much school work lately {but why?  it's so fun!}.  If there is a spring fever symptom that prevents one from sitting down for hours to write reflections and student-teacher lessons, than I'm suffering from that.  Look, I'm even writing this post in place of studying.  But today, I am limiting my activities to homework, blogging, laundry, and grabbing lunch at Panda Express.  Priorities, dudes.

Are you ready for the weekend or what?  Husband comes home tonight!!!

1 comment:

  1. Panda Express is the only thing that would get me through that list! You go girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...