Sunday, May 27, 2012

oh the joys of moving.

Proof of an insanely fun-late-night sleepover.
{And if she ever sees this photo posted, i'm dead in the deadest way possible}

I'm super glad that someone's having fun this long holiday weekend.  Because I'm pretty sure husband and I have reached the stress-climax of our move.  At least, I hope this is the climax.  Anyway, we seem to have missed the boat on several Pittsburgh houses that sat on the market aaaaaallllllllll winter long and then suddenly all went contingent in about 33 seconds.  So, now we are in a position of as-soon-as-the-next-decent-one-pops-up-on-the-MLS-we-attack-with-an-offer.  That potentially means "sight-unseen," with Husband stuck in Spokane for the plethora of birthdays and graduations that this little family somehow managed to group into 10 whole days.  

This is causing us to behave like immature siblings, to say the least.
Yet, somehow we will get through this.
And we will be victorious.
Or live in a tent.


6 comments:

  1. You WILL get through this!! But I'm sorry it's so stressful and scary and... unknown! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your encouragement. I am feeling much better after the loooong weekend. Sometimes my mind gets frantic when I'm not busy. I can do this!

      Delete
  2. Cute picture of Mckenna. I can't imagine what your family is going through right now. Your perfect house just has not gone up yet. It will all happen the way it should. Hang in there and if you need to get rid of your kids for awhile you know the Valley family loves them and will always take them off of your hands. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! I know we will survive - maybe. :) The kids were all gone this weekend and it was far too quiet and my mind was going nuts! I think I'm better now. But I guess we'll find out. LOL

      Delete
  3. I love how you compare yourselves to immature siblings...BEEN THERE. :) You will make it to the other side!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, we were totally like little squabbling children, I swear. And it was over the lamest stuff, until we finally figured out it was just stress and we needed to chill. Boys and girls...gee whiz,

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...