Thursday, May 31, 2012

pieces of my week.

{pretty}
 A few, pretty sights, while walking in downtown Spokane and on EWU's campus.  

{happy}
 McKenna shares Laffy Taffy jokes, while we wait for Jackson to get out of school.  I pick her up first and then we take the short drive together to pick up her brother.  Everyday, while we wait, she climbs up into the front seat to give the details of her day.  It's a happy time.

{funny}
This is the exact spot where I stood for 20 minutes, with all of the other students, waiting for our tardy instructor to unlock the door to the computer lab.  I stood there, listening to the college kids around me, thinking to myself, "Wow!  These guys sound like really super smart.  I feel like I'm standing in the middle of a nerd convention."  And then suddenly the instructor {one that I didn't recognize} came hurrying down the hall and quickly unlocked the door.  The students lined up and began to follow him inside the classroom.  A young man kindly let me slip in line ahead of him and after thanking him and walking into the room, I realized I had never been in that classroom before.  Oh my heck, this isn't my class!  I pivoted swiftly and exited the way I came in and unfortunately did not go unnoticed.  I could hear the little laughing nerds, as I scurried down the hall to the correct classroom.  And then I cracked up, once I disappeared from sight.

{real}
Husband & I grabbed breakfast at a quaint, little diner and when we were served our fare, our plate ratio equaled my three to his one.  After I was embarrassed for all of 3 seconds, I gobbled up my share happily.
yumma, yumma.

Happy last day of May!!!


round button chicken

3 comments:

  1. such a good looking breakfast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just
    bookmark this blog.

    Feel free to surf to my web site anwendung

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! This post could not be written much better!
    Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept talking about this. I am going to send this
    post to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a great read. Thank you for sharing!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... zinserträge wiesbaden

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...