Monday, May 28, 2012

retro house photos.

While we are in the process of waiting for the fine people of Pittsburgh to list their homes for sale so that we may move into one sooner or later, Husband and I are finding things to do to pass time this weekend.  We stumbled upon these old photos of our house and I thought I would share.  These retro photos are from 2005, when I was hellbent on not buying this house, but ended up caving in the long run.  For some crazy reason I had just never dreamed of living in a real-life gingerbread house, yet there I was.  Fortunately for me, I would soon discover my natural talent for turning icky-poopoo-gingerbread-house into cute-cozy-cottage-home.
So, what I need to keep in mind is... we did it before and we can do it again!

Thank you for your encouraging words on yesterday's post!  
I feel better already!
And I lost way less hair this morning.  :)


1 comment:

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...