Wednesday, May 2, 2012

spokane bucket list.


The other day, I asked Miss Muffet, Mr. Man, and Elyssa {who has preferred quite adamantly since age three, that we use her birth name - so no nicknames for that smelly-elly} to begin brainstorming anything they would like to experience one last time in Spokane.  I was a little nervous to announce this idea, as I didn't know if such a suggestion would produce tears, but they actually seemed excited for the opportunity to create a bucket list.  So far, I am the only one in the family to start my list, but I'll give them a few days to ponder before we set anything in stone.  The truth is, McKenna and Jack have been enjoying each other's company lately, and I would hate to interrupt their play and laughter, as I would have to be off my freaking rocker!  In looking at my own list though, I am realizing it's quite short.  And in turn, I am realizing that there really isn't all that much to do here in Spokane, besides run in Bloomsday, ride the carrousel and gondola at Riverfront Park, catch some sun at Coeur D'Alene Lake, and watch Jack play at Hoopfest.  That's about it. Perhaps I am indeed ready for a change of scenery after all.  Magnificent!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...