Tuesday, May 22, 2012

what i've been wearing.

jacket, crops, top - Loft
top - Anthropologie, skirt - Loft
skirt - Anthropologie, top - Coco boutique
top - Nordstrom Rack, crops - Loft, necklace - F21
top - MNG from JCP, shorts - Orchid Boutique

Here's a look at this week's attire, although as I type this post I am wearing my gym clothes {very happily}.  We finally received some rain, after days and days of bright sunshine!  And rain = running pants in my book.  Rain also = long naps in front of the television, but with all of this homework and all these children who live with me and require food and attention, a nap will have to wait.

Oh look, here comes a kid now!
Yes, I'll sign your permission slip.  No, I don't think anyone is in the bathroom.  Maybe you should put away the cheetoh's because I'm about to start dinner.  No, I don't know what's for dinner.  



pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. Oh my GAWSH! Super duper cute!! LOVE the sailboat skirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute all! i wish you wrote where you got them! OK, I rue the day I returned my stupid sailboat skirt! wahhh. And I just got a pair of CAbi jeans at my party that look like the cute cropped number you are wearing in the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, i made your wish come true and I'll try to remember to include that info in the future! :) I saw all of your CAbi pants! Lucky!!!

      Delete
  3. Luv your outfits. So cute. I adore the sail boat skirt.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're adorable! I love the risks you take with color. That maxi from the Loft is to die for; I've been looking for one just like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these outfits are stunning!! Love the detail on the Anthropologie top.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...