Tuesday, May 29, 2012

what i've been wearing.

 Loft sweater, Nordstrom jeans, Franco Sarto wedges, Modbod tank
 Gap Scarf, Nordstrom sequins, Nordstrom Rack skinnies, Me Too flats
 Me Too flats, Gap sweater, ModBod tank, Loft crops
 Nordstrom top, AEO skinnies, Blowfish ruby reds
Gap dress (that received a non-seam rip this day and will never be worn again *sob), JCP cardigan, Loft sandals

This week has been a comfortable one - jeans and ballet flats.  And then the one day I do decide to wear a dress {albeit the most comfortable one ever WITH POCKETS}, I get a huge rip in it.  It got stuck on a drawer pull and when I turned to walk away... shhhhhhhhht.  That's the sound of a rip happening, not a curse word.  I believe the word I said after the dress went shhhhhhhhht was very similar, however.  Anyway, the rip was not on the seam unfortunately, and so it was either an iron-on butterfly patch or the trash can.  And dramatically tossing that ruined piece of loveliness into the garbage somehow eased my pain from the loss.  I know some of you more talented friends would have been able to mend the tear in a snap and I am truly amazed by your skill and wish I was half the awesomeness you are.  Alas, I am not.  And the trash can wins.

pleated poppy

7 comments:

  1. Those pink peep toe flats are rocking my world!

    Emilie
    live.eat.smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe this week I'll get mix up my wardrobe with skirts again! :)

      Delete
  3. You're so cute! LOVE all your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer about the tear!! Grrr. Your looks are very cute! I like all the bright colors you wear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

    I would be absolutely honored to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party starting today, it would be perfect!

    Thanks!
    Allison
    http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...