Sunday, June 3, 2012

gettin' er done.

We dropped Husband off at the airport today, after all of the very sleepy birthday party guests went home.   He is on a mission to find us our Pittsburgh home! The above three are the ones that are looking like the best options for us.  Pickings are slim, but we really like what these have to offer.  And then there's the one below that I also have my eye on, but someone else had their eye on it first.  So, I have to be all mean inside and hope their situation doesn't work out.  Either way, Husband has his mind made up to come home having made an offer on something.  That would be awesome!

Cross your fingers for us pleeeeeeeze!


3 comments:

  1. Hello! I came to your blog, because your profile photo intrigued me. And now I see that not only one photo is cool! So, I'm glad I found you because your blog is awesome! Good job and please keep posting, because you do it great, and I start following and will visit you with pleasure!
    xx nik

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those are beautiful! I can't wait to see what you choose. Pittsburgh is great, you will love it! Plus there's an Ikea.. what more could you ask for? haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We plan to do much Ikea shopping! :)
      Now we just need a house! LOL

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...