Wednesday, June 20, 2012

go pirates!







The boys rooted for a new team last night.  Go Pirates!
Heck, even I could enjoy a long game of baseball with a beautiful city backdrop like that one
{Who am I kidding?  I'll never enjoy a baseball game}.
Someday I'll have to tell you about the time we went to a Seattle Mariner's game and I left the stadium half way through to nap in my car.  
True story.  
Every man's dream come true, this girl.
But this post is about the boys {it's not always about me sometimes}.
And from the looks of things, it was a fun game.
I don't know what the score was.
I don't know how their seats were.
I don't know why they broke the rule about eating Utz potato chips.
Guess I'll have to wait and ask when they...
COME HOME TODAY!!!
Yippeee!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...