Wednesday, June 13, 2012

my kind of day {when i can stay indoors and look out the window}.


June in Spokane is a hodgepodge of weather.  And it's funny because the admirable citizens of Spokane seem to forget that fact every single year - no exceptions.  
Those silly people seem to think June is hot and dry and perfect, but for the past 7 years, I have seen it all {even snow) in June.  
Camping in June?  No way.
What I do love most about this month in this little city is the thunder and lightening displays.
Last night, we had quite the spectacle and the kids and I stayed up way past the school bedtimes to gaze at the wonderment.
And today the daytime sequel is just as superb.

*ok, rain.  you can stop now.  this post is going up and it's time for me to pick up the kids from school.  thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Those are seriously my favorite kinds of days!! I love the rain..makes me think of sweatpants.. and hot chocolate during those rainy days.. yep thats my favorite!!

    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather in Hamburg is the same in June:-( "Rain rain go away."
    Side note: Adorable little tree out front!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...