Wednesday, June 6, 2012

only 7.5 school days left.


This may just be the first year that we aren't completely looking forward to the school year coming to an end.  We know what it means and that the goodbyes aren't so temporary.  We are however, remaining very strong about it and continue to go about our day-to-days as happy little clams.  McKenna is currently putting together a Pittsburgh Powerpoint {her very own idea} to share with her class.  She's researching cool places and finding pictures and everything.  A future blogger perhaps?  So, I know she is looking forward to our new adventure.  My children amaze me everyday with their strength.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a Powerpoint presentation of your new home! Maybe it will help with the transition. I'm so hoping you guys enjoy Pittsburgh life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So far, my husband is thrilled with Pittsburgh, as he's already been working over there. I am sure we will fall in love with the place too!

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...