Thursday, June 7, 2012

pieces of my week.

{pretty}
 1.  A pretty cat, watching cars through the window.  Boy do I love that cat.
2.  Pretty sunshine-y day of which to bask in my sunhat.  

{happy}
 1.  Happy to be catching some sun-rays in between boring classes {it's my last week!}.
2.  Extra happy to be snuggling on the couch with my McKenna.
3.  Elyssa's ironed graduation gown gets me all giddy inside.  Sunday is the day!

{funny}
 After dropping Husband off at the airport, the kids and I ate a fancy Taco Bell lunch in the parking lot.  
And we had an audience of the seagull kind.  
Never in my wildest dreams would I dare imagine taking pictures of seagulls in a parking lot...
so thank you Instagram.  

{real}
Ahhh, shoes....
1.  Rainy and cold, I decided to wear my running shoes to work for the first time ever.  And I think the teaching staff went into shock at the very sight.  Right before I left for the day, I heard, "I just do not know what to think of those shoes, Misty.  I'm just having a hard time seeing you in those things."  And she was seriously distraught.  
2.  McKenna picked out her very first pair of heels {to wear to Elyssa's graduation}.  She's only 10 years old, but her feet are as big as mine and she's been so excited about it, so I decided there's really no harm in it.  Playing dress-up is absolutely divine, darling!

So, this is my very last day of being 37!  Woot woot!  *sigh


round button chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...