Thursday, June 14, 2012

pieces of my week.

{pretty}
  1. mint nail polish with a lace dress for my daughter's graduation.
  2. my well-photographed cat looking cuter than ever.
  3. outdoor blogging on a beautiful spring day.
  4. strawberry shortcake with more than a dollop. 


{happy}
  1. one successful graduation party at a well-loved italian restaurant.  friends and family all in one place = happiness.


{funny}
  1. our graduation photo out-takes.  my wonderfully talented brother moonlights as a photographer/comedian.  so to say this session was hysterical is an understatement.


{real}
  1. some mornings are just make-up-in-the-parking-lot type of mornings.  
  2. my pink robe/housecoat {something i never remove from my person when i'm home}.  not even when i sit on a milk dud and it melts to my rear end.  no sir.  just place a napkin on that sticky caramel and i'm set.
  3. the millionth time i thought that thing was a spider when i went to dry my hands.

*Real = we are also celebrating the last week of school, in this family.  And although always exciting to be saying goodbye to homework and tests and green hotdogs for hot lunch, this time around is very bittersweet.  This goodbye is permanent.  But honestly, the kids are doing great and mostly just looking forward to squeezing in all the fun and excitement they can with friends these next few weeks.  I might just do the same.



round button chicken

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog! We used to live in Pittsburgh and loved it there. Hope you do, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the graduation! Great photos, and I love the mint nails and gorgeous lace dress - perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...