Monday, June 11, 2012

what i've been wearing.


This week, I'm linking up with Erica, Grace and Kayla who find outfit inspiration on Pinterest!  This week they have invited the general public to partake in such activities.  So, here I am, giving it a go!  And if you would like to see how it is more professionally done, might I suggest you give each of these ladies a visit!

This week I wore this...
Loft shorts & sandals, Costco top, Banana Republic hat

Picked by Erica, who was inspired by this...


And then I wore this...
Loft sandals, Ruche dress

picked by Grace, who was inspired by this....


And the next day I wore this....
Loft maxi skirt, Nordstrom top, old Gap denim jacket, F21 necklace

picked by Kayla who was totally inspired by this...


And then I wore this get-up...
Anthropologie cardigan, Loft crops, AEO plaid, Franco Sarto wedges

 which was inspired by the participant's winning choice...


And lastly, we were encouraged to find our own style inspiration and so this is what I wore next {and please don't be upset because I wore my checkered shirt two half-days in a row}...
AEO plaid, Nordstrom skinnies, Dansko clogs from REI

because after I found this inspiration, I just knew I had to pick that shirt up off the floor, shake out the wrinkles, and put it right back on.


Pretty fun, right?
pleated poppy

25 comments:

  1. I love your outfits! I especially love the first outfit, but I'm biased that way ;) Also, you pull off a fedora so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the first one, those shorts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. would kill for your legs
    2. would kill for your legs
    3. is this getting weird?

    you know I always love all your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretations! And I'm impressed how ahead of the game you are on posting these...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little bit in love with that first outfit. Maybe more than a little bit...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are adorable! Great looks!
    myfavoritef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three of these outfits are so cute! Love the colours in the first one (and the hat!) and the dress you wear for the second one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing how people interpret these! First outfit is for sure my favorite of the group.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I love all of them! Love them. Love them. That's all, they are just kinda awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that #3...great look! Esp the dotty background on the shirt and the pretty pony and the luscious melon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for your comment, Misty! I love, love, love all your interpretations, and am totally following your sweet blog now. What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog from everybodyeverywhere.com and love it ;) you have great style.. i just added myself as a follower, can't wait to see more!

    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! I love each and every one of these outfits! You're so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of these! You are so stylish and you have such variety!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. You've been getting a lot of inspiration and making great outfits from it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like Kayla's choice! Very bohemian.

    ReplyDelete
  17. pretty please tell me where you got your shoes!! i am in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness. I usually include all of that info, but forgot this week. I just updated the post with where items are from. If you are referring to the last photographed sandals, I bought those on clearance from REI this weekend. They are Dansko brand.

      Delete
  18. All great outfits! I especially love the first one. Great shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the clogs and your wedges in the last two photos --- you have the best sense of style ever.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I seriously want to live in your closet. You have the best stuff (and it seems like it's neverending!). Lots of great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that you find inspiration and really go for it! All of your outfits are so different but really cute. Love the black Cons.
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all of these fits. Very clean, polished and full of color. Though I have tons of images pinned to my style inspiration board, I hardly ever think to go to Pinterest when I'm in a fashion rut. Silly me!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...