Wednesday, July 18, 2012

a first-post link-up request!


Today my Mom is starting her first blog ever, in which she will share all the details of her adventurous travels and make us all very, very jealous!  
She has written an About page and posted a photo, but has yet to write her first real post.
I'd love to give her some inspiration!
Would you mind ever so much, linking up with me, to share your very first blog post?
We'll call it Inspiration Celebration!

Plus I'd just love to see where we all started!

Thanks!  And good luck, Mom!



4 comments:

  1. I'm your moms second follower now! Can't wait to follow her on their adventures an window shop for our future travels.

    xo,

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you! i'm sure she appreciates that and is very surprised! :)

      Delete
  2. Excited to start following her new blog! And very excited to see what adventures are in store for your family - I'm a PNW girl myself so I'm excited to hear your thoughts on your new city!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you found me so I can follow you as well! You can keep me attached to the PNW!

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...