Thursday, July 5, 2012

last fourth in spokane.























Husband left for Boston early-early-early this morning, so we had to get all Fourth-of-July-festive without him.  We were just a small bunch, but I still wanted to celebrate and get into the 'merican spirit, since it is our last Independence Day in Spokane.  I also want to show my kids that they are reason enough to whoop it up.  We pigged out, made a mess with Pop-Its, roasted s'mores, and then headed downtown for fireworks.  It was awesome.

And then those kids went and discovered my blog.  It's not like it has been a secret.  They've always known about it.  But tonight they've started reading it.  I hope they enjoy the story of our family {even the embarrassing stuff} and I hope they know how very much I love them and enjoy telling their story.

I love you Jackson and McKenna!  Thanks for a wonderful day!  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...