Monday, July 30, 2012

holy crap! i'm living there.


This evening was exciting for our Miss McKenna, who got to see our house for her first time and of course I had to capture her reaction on video!  I would have liked to get her expression as she entered the house, but the owners were home and in the process of moving out, so that would have been awkward.

*Pardon our loopiness.  We did just drive thousands of miles across the country and the long car rides have made us a little nutty.  Plus also, we're already a little naturally deranged anyway.

3 comments:

  1. I love the excited dancing and singing. I'm so glad you took a video. Just wait untill she see's her room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I wish I had as much energy as Miss McKenna has! Hope you all enjoyed exploring the house together as a family.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...